Re: 6to4 usage scenarios

Pekka Savola wrote

Any suggestions on how to create such a relationship?

I think section 6.3.2 of my draft discusses (very roughly) one approach at
the problem.
This could be done by forming eBGP
[BGP] multi-hop peerings between Relays, and advertising more
specific routes (e.g. the same superblocks of IPv4 addresses one
expects to service) to all the other Routers.

This is where I doubt it works. As you pointed out in your draft,
it requires (strong)cooperation among all the relays, but worse,
it requires complete coverage of the IPv4 space.

And again, how will the 6to4 router knows the valid IPv4 address
of the relay it is associated with (if the router has used the well known anycast addr
to discover the relay)?

- Alain.