RE: on NAT-PT

The problem is that the solution you propose is not applicable. You say:
"don't use DNS-ALG if you are a dual stack node." The problem is that a
host on an unmanaged cannot choose which DNS server to use: it receives
a configuration through DHCP, and the configuration is the same for
every host. The DHCP server does not know whether the host is dual stack
or not, so it cannot give different value to different hosts.

The solution is probably to not use NAT-PT at all in unmanaged networks:
in practice, the host who desires to communicate with legacy IPv4
services will be dual stack.

We need however to mitigate the problem posed by NAT-PT when it does
address translation, and we should do that by following Rob's suggestion
of reserving address ranges for the result of translation + making these
addresses least preferred in the address selection rules.