New 6to4 security draft

Hello,

I've submitted the new 6to4 security draft to internet-drafts; in the
meantime, it's available at:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/draft-savola-v6ops-6to4-security-01.txt

I made the more or less major changes I mentioned earlier, and in
addition:
 - change some SHOULDs to MUSTs
 - kill some text in security considerations
 - kill most of those redundant examples in the appendix

Note: I'll soon get off the net for about a week, so have bashing this
one.