3gpp scenario 2

hi huha,
i was just wondering about the scenario in which 2 IPV6 UEs communicate over
an IPV4 network. In this scenario won't initial DNS resolution be a very
difficult job (if not impossible)?
If you have not understood my question read this example:
Let Host A be on IPV6 netork X and Host B on IPV6 network Y. Now, if A makes
a DNS query ("A") for B, none of the name resolvers in network X will have
an entry for B . How will this query finally reach network Y, assuming all
intermediate routers are IPV4 only? Will A have to explicitly tunnel this
request to network Y? I am also assuming that DNS servers in the IPV4
internet don't support "AAAA".

regards
Anand Thakur
HCL Perot Systems (A SEI CMM Level 5 Company)
Plot No 3, Sector 125, NOIDA (UP)-201301, India
* Tel  +91 120 4432755-79, X3348 (EPABX)
mobile:9811748512