RE: FW: 3gpp scenario 2

>My point is that I don't see anything 3GPP -specific in the Internet case.

>Either it gets connectivity to other IPv6 sites through its ISP's or
>transits, or connects to some of them directly ("acting as ISP doing
>peering").  The latter is unscalable.

I agree. In fact in one of my earlier mails i had mentioned the same
thing(that the scenarios are not 3gpp specific). But the point here is that
some extra issues and points do arise in the 3gpp case. like the presence of
an extraordinary number of mobile nodes accessing the internet and blowing
up of NAT-PT - DNS_ALG issues.

Anand Thakur
HCL Perot Systems (A SEI CMM Level 5 Company)
Plot No 3, Sector 125, NOIDA (UP)-201301, India
* Tel  +91 120 4432755-79, X3348 (EPABX)