mech-v2: multiple packet drops with ICMPv4 and ICMPv6 [Re: comments on mech-v2-01]

Hi,

I added the text below at the end of section 3.4 on ICMP errors.

Does this address your concern?  Or would you propose alternative
text?

   Note that when IPv4 path MTU is exceeded, and ICMPv4 errors of only 8
   bytes of payload are generated, or ICMPv4 errors do not cause the
   generation of ICMPv6 errors in case there is enough payload, there
   will be at least two packet drops instead of at least one (the case
   of a single layer of MTU discovery).  Consider a case where a host is
   connected to a router, which is connected to a network where an
   ICMPv4 error about too big packet size is generated.  First the
   router needs to learn the tunnel (IPv4) MTU which causes at least one
   packet loss, and then the host needs to learn the (IPv6) MTU from the
   router which causes at least one packet loss.  Still, in all cases
   there can be more than one packet loss if there are multiple large
   packets in flight at the same time.