Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-01.txt

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> I sent 2 wording comments in the previous release, and have not been
> addressed. I sent those again a few days ago.
>
> I never got a reply to any of my emails.

Thanks for persisting :)

The second comment has been addressed already, and the first one was:

1. various kinds of transition mechanisms have been developed to
migrate to IPv6 network replace with "various kinds of transition
mechanisms have been developed to do the transition to IPv6 networks"
or "various kinds of transition mechanisms have been developed for the
transition to IPv6 networks" (other combinations possible, key point
is avoid using "migration/migrate", and probably use networks instead
of network)

I agree that we should replace:

                 In addition, various kinds of transition mechanisms
     have been developed to migrate to IPv6 network.

with e.g.:

                 In addition, various kinds of transition mechanisms
     have been developed for the transition to an IPv6 network.