discussion about document publishing

The point I was trying to raise at the mic was that we don't need to publish
in parallel with the working group if the working group will simply publish
the documents on the table. There still appears to be a desire to kill these
transition tools. The BS about allowing them to be Experimental is nothing
more than trying to duck the issue.

I can't get back to the mic...
WE DON'T HAVE TO MEASURE DEPLOYMENT FOR PS !!!!

The mechanisms that solve the identified scenarios all need to be on the
standards track. There is no need for delay and long evaluation.

Tony