RE: discussion about document publishing

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Tony Hain wrote:
> The consensus call was somewhat bogus. The lead in discussion from the chair
> said we either publish as experimental or publish nothing.

I said basically, "publish with informational/experimental (plus
caveats) or do something else which may be publish as e.g. PS, or not
publish at all.

> Clearly people will pick any opportunity to publish something,
> because they are frustrated with lack of progress.

(personal opinion only)
Well, the WG seemed to require more analysis before making a decision,
so let's hope we'll improve over time...  That may not help in trying
to move forward.