IPv6 Governmental requirements (was focussing energies)

I am responding on list for the benefit of anyone else who might be
interested here are some useful state of IPv6 documents:

http://www.ipv6tf-sc.org/html/public/ipv6tf-sc_pu_d3_4v1_3.pdf: (look at
section 6 for a country by country review)

IPv6 Moving towards Realistic World:
http://www.chinaipv6council.com/news_en.jsp?id=062F9C2961E30D2516B7340AA13BCA39DEB1302DE63AB47B1D2DE637C21A5C7B

From the European e-Europe 2005:
(http://europa.eu.int/information_society/eeurope/2005/all_about/action_plan
/index_en.htm)
The Barcelona European Council called on the Commission to draw up an
eEurope action plan focussing on "the widespread availability and use of
broadband networks throughout the Union by 2005 and the development of
Internet protocol IPv6 .. and the security of networks and information,
eGovernment, eLearning, eHealth and eBusiness"

IPv6 allocation Percentage in Asia Pacific  (from
http://www.ipv6.org.tw/eng/index_E.shtml0

Japan:63(51%)

Korea:17(14%)

Taiwan:13(11%)

Australlia:5(4%)

Singapore:5(4%)

Taiwan's plans that between 2006 and 2007 to Complete IPv6 deployment in
full scale, such that any network equipment and application can easily
connect to the Internet with IPv6. and to Replace IPv4 with IPv6, and make
IPv6 the popular Internet Protocol
(http://www.ipv6.org.tw/eng/Milestone.htm)

I will keep looking for more

Eric