RE: v6 deployment in general [Re: tunnel broker deployment [RE: Tunneling scenarios and mechanisms evaluation]]

Suggestions to take or leave Pekka: Just build specifications.  Stop
trying to define and mandate policy.  Provide specs that inform of
dangers.  No one cares or listens to anytbing else from a standards
body. 6to4 is a done deal.  Security notes are good.  Other mechansims
are TBD with ISATAP and TSP leading behind 6to4.  Manual config will
always exist.  More adoption will need more mechanisms for the tool box.

/jim