RE : Recent navel gazing - we need to stop wasting cycles on FUD

I agree with Tony's point. I guess, anyway, we have to take care about mechanisms having pieces into different environments, since they may have different requirements. Typical cases are obviously unman & ISP, or enterprise & ISP, assuming that a reasonnable scaled deployment should involve hopefully ISPs.

Alain.