Re: ISATAP, v6inv4 and 6to4 tunnel interworkings [RE: ISATAP vs a lter natives in 3GPP [Re: comments on draft-ietf-v6 ops-3gpp-analysis-0 9 .txt] ]

Hi Pekka,

Thanks for the comments - see my responses below:

Fred
ftemplin@iprg.nokia.com

Pekka Savola wrote:

I haven't been following the discussion, so I may be missing something -- but a few comments..