RE: WG Last Call: On-link Assumption and IPv6 On by default

WG,

I have read both of these in depth and believe them to be result of
healthy consensus within the WG.  I support both documents going to the
IESG.

v6onbydefault-01 needs to affect the current standard so not sure how
the chairs want to present that to the IESG. This document as standard
is my suggestion and reflection of the result in 2461biz this way the
historical glue for the change is kept in tact and my suggestion.

v6onbydefault-01 should be an informational RFC.  Not BCP because this
work will last over time no matter what we do to IPv6 and a caution for
some time to all deployments of IPv6.

Good job to the authors and thanks for the contribution.

Now lets ship the freaking thing ok and move on :--).

thanks
/jim