Re: comments on draft-durand-v6ops-assisted-tunneling-requirements-00 .txt

I guess I'll have to take exception to the text of section 7.3 in the
current document version. The sentence:

 "However, as ISATAP cannot work accross NAT, it is of much
  less interest in the framework of this document."

seems more a statement of opinion rather than a statement of fact
born out through analysis.

My suggestion is to simply remove this sentence, since doing so
would remove any opinions/presumptions w/o altering the overall
technical content of the section.

Fred
ftemplin@iprg.nokia.com