Re: comments on draft-durand-v6ops-assisted-tunneling-requirement s-00 .txt

On Apr 15, 2004, at 11:16 AM, Karim El-Malki (HF/EAB) wrote:

Karim: Fine but this is not your typical mobile phone today and
I don't think we should be making IPv6 designs based on possible
future NAT proliferation in mobile phones.

I would not bet 0.10$ on that. IPv4 NAT is everywhere. You will be assimilated....
(quote from a famous old IETF T-Shirt)

Note: I am not a proponent of NAT. Just a pragmatic person.

- Alain.