Re: I-D ACTION:draft-savola-v6ops-tunneling-01.txt

Jordi,
you might be in different networks (roaming), but getting the service
from your own operator always. Did you check the IP address from whois?
It may be and most probably is that you always use your home GGSN.

BTW, lucky you if you get a public IP address. I wish that would be the
rule, not the exception!

Cheers,

Jonne.