Request to Advance "Scenarios and Analysis for Introducing IPv6 into ISP Networks"

David,

On behalf of the v6ops WG, we'd like to request that the following
document be published as Informational RFC:

Scenarios and Analysis for Introducing IPv6 into ISP Networks
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-isp-scenarios-analysis-02.txt

The first WG last call was completed on 24th February.  The revised
version addresses the issues raised at the last call, and the second
last call which ended on 28th April brought forth no new issues.
Based on WG feedback, we request publishing this as Informational
rather than BCP, as originally intended.

Thanks,
 Pekka & Jonne
 v6ops WG co-chairs