RE: POLL: Consensus for moving forward with Teredo?

Hello,

(chair hat off)
I support option a) for the reasons provided already basically by other
people.

However, my main point is that teredo is a mechanism that has been there
for quite some time and has shown some stability and running code.

I also agree with Brian that maybe v6ops is not the right place to do
the actual protocol work, but a separate WG would be a better fit.

I also agree that there are other mechanisms already on the table that
would merit the same treatment.

Cheers,

Jonne.
(chair hat on)