RE: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-02.txt

This will never be added to this document your out of control but thanks
for your opinion.  You continue to miss the point of Native IPv6
deployment.  And realize as you say your are ONE person here not a GATE
to our hard work and efforts to work on specifications.  To even say
that this scenarios is unfit in a mail on this honoroable list of highly
techncial and well informed, long time, engieers, architects and many of
us who have been implementing, shipping, and deploying Ipv6 for many
years and you the IETF spec reviewer to say that a scenario is unfit
when you have nothing more in bullets clearly demonstrates your bias and
continued denial of a deployment model that is not just for defense
networks but Telcos, Enterprises you don't know anytbing about is beyond
my comprehension.  I am so tired of your biased input I am uclear if I
can even work with you anymore as one of the true leaders and workers of
IPv6 that does more than sit around and pontificate on specifications.
It is unfortunate that you are a co-chair of the working group with such
a bias.

/jim