Re: IPv6 Host Configuration of Recursive DNS Server

No.  It means:

	) there have been over 100 new drafts released
	) there are a number of concerns with the approaches
	  taken that have been rasied in past mtgs that are not
	  mentioned or addressed

And ... most folks have day jobs that are -not- related to this specific
issue.

--bill