RE: approach to moving forward w/ mechanisms [RE: Review requested: draft-huitema-v6ops-teredo-02.txt]

True.  My issue is did we agree on Proposed Standard?

On the other topic then lets move forward with ISATAP and DSTM.   Both
should be on the IETF 59 agenda too.  I will commit to presenting where
we are with DSTM and updated draft is coming now.  DSTM authors were
under the impression our only option was Experimental.  If Teredo can go
to PS DSTm may want to ask the WG the same question.  It appears the
drill has changed.

Thanks
/jim