RE: approach to moving forward w/ mechanisms [RE: Review requested: draft-huitema-v6ops-teredo-02.txt]

Very well stated Tony.  Everyone of those we have will be deployed and
used.  We probably still do not have all the mechanisms we need or can
possibly know as deployment evolves.  And some we believe in strongly
within the WG will not be used in all cases either.  There is no one
size fits all and there never will be.
/jim