RE: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-03.txt

Hi Margaret,

Yes we can do this as data is available.  As Chair of NAv6TF and Moonv6
project is under NAv6TF direction I can request such data.  Most of the
folks doing this will be in San Diego too.

On the IPv6 security issue that is totally correct.  Note one other big
time port is the IDS software for IPv4 simply to be ported to IPv6, and
most of this requires certain levels of intel clearance even to
understand the requirements in both government and private sector, so
complex to parse the requirements for implementation.

/jim