Re: new I-D: Advanced IPv6 Internet Exchange model

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Ralph Droms wrote:
> There's a Special Restriction that -00 drafts submitted within a few days
> of the -00 deadline can't be updated...

However, this time the announcement didn't include the traditional "no
placeholders" text *), so whether the policy is in place or not is
anyone's guess..  :)

*) like:

=== quote from an old announcement ======
Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submission received
            the week of February 24th [00 cutoff was on Monday of that
            week] will NOT be accepted.