Re: draft agenda for v6ops at IETF60

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Tim Chown wrote:

> > > The sessions are currently scheduled for Monday night and Friday
> > > morning.  Let's hope that the latter one, at least, changes.
> >
> > Has this schedule been fixed?

To answer Jinmei's question: the schedule is not cast in stone yet
("fixed" in one meaning) but it hasn't been changed at least yet
("fixed in another meaning).

> How about getting v6ops back into the mainstream agenda and moving
> something from Thursday... bmwg might be a good candidate...?

Let's see what can be done.. the scheduling is really tight.  If the
slot would be on Friday, I don't think we could use more than 1 - 1.5
hours out of it in any case..