RE: draft agenda for v6ops at IETF60

I support this and have read the spec and I believe it has new value to
IPv6 and encourage the Chairs to give Sham 5 minutes.  I also encourage
the WG to read the spec and see the point of 6lsa which adds much as an
idea to assist IPv6 deployment.  It might be better to do this in IPv6
WG?  But clearly our v6 expert community should be aware of this work.
/jim