Re: Automatic Configuration of IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels

Hi Jordi,

--- JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
wrote:

> Hi Syam,
>
> I think this is an interestng work, and should be
> continued within DHC WG.

 DHC WG does not want to take up this as an WG item
 unless the draft has consumer and its semantics are
 correct. I think v6ops has to decide if this is
 useful, then DHC WG looks into the syntax.

> But I'm not sure will fit in the zeroconfiguration
> requirements, because for example in 3GPP DHCP is
> not being used.

 This means we are looking for a solution covering all
 scenarios?

> Anyway, we are already discussing this and will
> consider the option.

 Looks good, and I am wondering if the design team has
 already formed for this activity.

http://home.megapass.co.kr/~natpp00/IETF-60-DHCPv4-CTEP.ppt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf-01.txt