Re: IPR [Re: ISATAP scenario]

> I say again, the IPR related to ISATAP is a bad joke being played
> on the community. I have no power that I am aware of to mitigate
> the situation, but just to sensitize the list to the fact that
> a joke is being played.

Sorry, I missed your previous work (while you said "again"), so it
would be nice if you could be more specific on what "a bad joke being
played on the community".  (Honestly) I don't understand what the
"joke" means or what "the community" means.

Thanks,

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.