RE: Question on draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-01.txt

Ok then I do think that should be described in the draft.

De : Mohan Parthasarathy [mailto:mohanp@sbcglobal.net]

Yes, IKEv2 allows supporting mixed traffic selectors as part of IPsec
tunnel setup.
 So, you should be able to setup an IPsec SA that can carry both IPv4
and IPv6 traffic.

-mohan

BELOEIL Luc RD-CORE-CAE <luc.beloeil@francetelecom.com> wrote:

	Can those tunnels transport IPv6 and IPv4 packets, after a
unique IKEv2
	negotiation ?

	Example, in host-to-router (site-to-router) tunnels case :
	I would prefer to expend my existing "remote access to my
company's IPv4
	network through Ipsec tunnel", by adding IPv6 transport support,
and not
	being forced to set up another dedicated tunnel.

	Luc