RE: node-to-node security breach

Hi Pekka,

I think (?) that we agree on the following:

* If the protocol operate with host-to-server communication only, then
the mitigation scheme would work, and it wouldn't break anything.

* It must be said that the mitigation scheme would break direct tunnelling,
wherefore it cannot be applied when direct tunnelling is invoked by the protocol.

I don't, however, understand the distinction you seem to make here, nor do I understand
what it is you to be find unacceptable - could you please elaborate ?

Thanks, Karen