RE: zeroconf draft

Hi Jonne, Pekka,

I completely agree with Jonne's view
that we should keep zeroconf and assisted tunnelling separate
as a starting point and only merge parts of the documents if
it actually turns out that they are addressing similar concepts.
Right now I don't see that happening.

Zeroconf, in my mind at least, is NOT about emulating full native IPv6.
It is about providing some basic means over which some basic IPv6 applications
can be run.

We shall try to clarify the point you raise Pekka, both in terms of
motivating the goals better (e.g., the keep alive message issue) as well as
in terms of more clearly stating the limitations anticipated compared to native IPv6.

Karen