RE: REVIEW NEEDED: zeroconf requirements document

Dear All,

The promised revised version,
draft-nielsen-v6ops-zeroconf-goals-01.txt,
can be found on the following link:

http://www.v6ops.euro6ix.net/zerotunnel.php#

On behalf of the authors I would like to echo Pekka's
request for a review of this work.

Feedback are requested on the general scope
of the documents as well as on the particular set of
individual goals put forward.

Please scrutinize.

BR, Karen

The drafts has been submitted to the IDs,
but it will probably take a while for it to appear.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nielsen-v6ops-zeroconf-goals-00.txt