RE: IPv6 Tunnel End-point Automatic Discovery Mechanism

Hi Jordi, thanks your effort on this work.

Basically, you have to use a new boilerplate for this draft.
In this draft, several abbreviations (i.e., TEP, TS, TEB...)
are shown without any terminology description, so I
recommend you to simply address them if possible.

My major comment is as below;

In Abstract;

>This memo proposes a solution for discovering the IPv6 TEP
>in a simple an efficient way.

Isn't the IPv4 TEP correct ? (if you mean tunnel described in
this draft is the IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnel). IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnel where
the IPv4 tunnel endpoint address is learned from the solutions
proposed in this draft. If you mean IPv6 TEP is only *endpoint*
from the IPv6 aspect, you should at lease address this assumption
and indicate the difference between TEP and TEP address.
For example: TEP address is a destination address of IPv4
encapsulating IPv6 packets where IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnel is the
technique of encapsulating IPv6 packets within IPv4 is used
to accross IPv4 routing infrastructures.

Thanks

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.