RE: Comments on zeroconf draft

> > The authors of assisted-tunnelling have only thought about stateful
> > mechs, I think.
> Have the authors of zeroconf requirements have any stateless
> mech in mind?
> I feel that  every tunnel server WILL have to maintain a min.
> set of client
> parameters implicitly making it stateful.

I know of at least one stateless protocol which comply with the
zeroconf goals.

I do not see any requirements for the mechanism to be stateful. A tunnel
server may want to implement some kind of NUD-like mech to prevent black holes,
but that's different.
Which are the parameters that you consider to be a must (for zeroconf that is) ?

BR, Karen