Which IPv6 Option Types are reserved for testing?

Hi,

I am currently extending AYIYA to do proper multihoming.
As I intend to do wider-scale testing, outside of the very small test
setup I am currently using, I was wondering what Option Types are
reserved or can be used for this kind of testing. Because, just like the
206 ICMPv6 option for MLDv2, changing it after it has been circulated
quite a bit can be a bit painful, indeed it is a part of the kernel.
Reading: http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-parameters

It apparently contains no reserved ones. Typically it would need a:

act chg rest
--- --- -----
 11  0  xxxxx AYIYA Option Header

But what can I use for the last 5 bits?
Exact contents of this header will come in the next update, -03 version
of the AYIYA draft, which will also describe how it is used and

I could of course fill in a general request form at IANA but then they
will probably say that you need an RFC and bladiebla... while I just
want to let people test it first ;) You need implementations of a thing
anyway before it can become an rfc usually, this there is a small loop
there.

Greets,
 Jeroen

PS: Yes, draft-ietf-multi6-things-to-think-about questions are answered
positively and no dependency on DNS etc ;)