REVIEW NEEDED: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-00.txt

Hi,

(co-chair hat on)

This is the initial draft on Enterprise network analysis, and is still
being improved.  We need input from the WG to make it better.  Please
read and comment ASAP, preferably within a week.  We hope to get this
in the shape for WG last call reasonably soon.

Again, please send feedback.  This is very important work!

(hat off)

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:
> This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.
>
> 	Title		: IPv6 Enterprise Network Analysis
> 	Author(s)	: J. Bound, et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-00.txt
> 	Pages		: 30
> 	Date		: 2004-9-16
>
> This document analyzes the transition to IPv6 in enterprise
>  networks.  These networks are characterized as a network that has
>  multiple internal links, one or more router connections, to one or
>  more Providers, and is managed by a network operations entity.  The
>  analysis will focus on a base set of transition units and
>  requirements expanded from a previous Enterprise Scenarios
>  document, and will depict a set of components and transition
>  methods required for the enterprise to transition to IPv6 within
>  each scenario and then common to all scenarios.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-00.txt
[...]