Re: IPvLX

Hello,

On August 23, 2004 I announced to this distribution a -00 document entitled:

  "IPvLX: IPv6 Addressing in the IPv4 Internet"

Since that time, a -01 revision of the base document has obsoleted the
-00 version, and a new document entitled: "IPvLX Errata" that specifies
patches to be applied against the base document has been submitted
to internet-drafts@ietf.org.

The documents are currently available at the following URLs (the latter
of the two should soon be appearing in the I-D repository):

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ipvlx-01.txt
  http://www.geocities.com/osprey67/ipvlx/ipvlx_errata-00.txt

Sincerely,

Fred L. Templin