Re: REVIEW NEEDED: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-00.txt (UNCLASSI FIED) (UNCLASSIFIED)

I see no reason why the scenario should not be included in ent-analysis,
after all it is Scenario 3 of the ent-scenarios document.

See page 7 of:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-05.txt

Thus my view is it must be in this analysis.

Tim

--
Tim

North American IPv6 Task Force Technologist Seminar
More info at http://www.ipv6seminar.com/