Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: Please use this draft version

Hi Radhakrishnan,

the version of the draft you sent me is already uploaded, so you can access to it at http://www.v6ops.euro6ix.net/ietf/draft-suryanarayanan-v6ops-zeroconf-reqs-01.txt

Regads,

Miguel Ángel
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 6:53 AM
Subject: Please use this draft version

Hi Miguel,
  can you upload this .txt instead of the earlier one sent by Jordi for placing in http://www.v6ops.euro6ix.net/ietf/draft-suryanarayanan-v6ops-zeroconf-reqs-01.txt ?????

Regards
Radhakrishnan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 10:04 AM
Subject: [zct] draft-suryanarayanan-v6ops-zeroconf-reqs-01.txt - Unofficial version {02}

Hi,

I?ve read all the thread, and I mostly agree with the final shape of the draft, except regarding the MUST (in my opinion) to support other encapsulation methods.

Anyway, as Pekka seems to be impatient ;-) I just uploaded this version to:
http://www.v6ops.euro6ix.net/ietf/draft-suryanarayanan-v6ops-zeroconf-reqs-01.txt

But for some reason I?m getting an error. Miguel Angel will take a look first thing in the morning when he comes into the office, in about 2-3 hours maximum. It will be the same URL, so by then you can announce it.

Regards,
Jordi