WG process etc. [Re: WG last call on tunneling scenarios]

As your reply seems to have been more about the overall process, rather than these particular documents themselves, I've renamed the thread.

Let's try to keep these issues separate; if you have specific comments about the drafts themselves, those would obviously also be appreciated (under the original thread).

In a slightly different order,