RE: WG last call on tunneling scenarios

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Bound, Jim wrote:
OK I messed up I thought the call was to make them WG items?  Not IETF
last WG call?  Did I miss a mail?  Sorry. I support them as WG items but
I think they need work before unloading on our IESG ADs.

I don't think we can unload them to the IESG just yet, but if you (ALL OF YOU) can, please provide as much and as concrete feedback as you can how to make them 'work better'.

We really need to get people to read these and comment on them. They'll be in a critical role when deciding which protocols to standardize, with which features, whether new protocols are needed, etc.