Re: Comments on draft-suryanarayanan-v6ops-zeroconf-reqs-00

Thanks.

Having looked through the new draft, I don't think the generic points have
been addressed, though some of the more minor ones may have been.

I guess we need some strategic discussion on the way forward on Wednesday,
as to how/if the documents combine and what solutions/timelines are
realistic/pragmatic.

Tim

--
Tim

North American IPv6 Task Force Technologist Seminar
More info at http://www.ipv6seminar.com/