RE: updated v6ops agenda, presentation of way forward

Pekka,

For clarity.  You say multiple proposals are "probably" ok?  That sounds
dictatorial and I don't think you mean't it that way did you?  The
objective of the IETF is to bring good ideas to our body?

Please clarify for the community your statement?

Thanks
/jim