Re: Mail exploder for new WG v6tc

I think both of you miss the point, so let me clarify.

1) One of the ADs asked at the end of the meeting to setup a mailing list to
move on with this work.
2) Several official WG, as I recall, have used non-IETF.org mail exploders.
3) This could be perfectly a temporary measure until the official one is
setup (I think that was the idea of 1).

Moreover, even if some people don't like this mail exploder, others are
willing to work and use it (more than 10 people registered already). I don't
see any problem on that, right ?

Anyway, I got some news some minutes ago. It seems that the official list
got already the approval, but I'm not sure if that one can be setup so
quickly, so I just tried to help.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: "Bound, Jim" <jim.bound@hp.com>