Re: Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-22.txt

Fred is correct that one shouldn't circulate private mail
without permission.

   Brian

Alain Durand wrote:
Fred,

I certainly understand your frustration, but as you complained publicly,
I would have thought you would have disclosed the object of
the contention so others could help fix it.

    - Alain.

Fred Templin wrote:

I will be leaving my home in ~15min and will be away from e-mail
access the rest of the day. If anyone wants to see the RFC Editor's
review comments, perhaps contact the RFC Editor. Near as I can tell,
it's not the authors' business to circulate their private correspondences.