Re: IPv6 Network Architecture Protection draft

Hi,

(co-chair hat on)

I'd urge the WG participants to read and comment on this draft; when the revised version gets out, the chairs will probably ask whether the WG wants to adopt the document. It would be good to review it now...

(hat off)

Long mails take a while to digest.. sorry.  Inline...
(I've snipped the text we seem to be in pretty clear agreement about.)