Re: Interest to have as an WG item: draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt

Well, I'm not a security expert, far from that, so I'm not sure I can comment on the
quality of the security assertions.
However, at fist glance, it seems that this is a tutorial on ikev1 & ikev2
in the context of IPv6...
I other words, it is unclear to me why we need this document in v6Ops
and why it is not homed in a security related wg IF there is a need for such a document.

On another note, some of the techniques described here may be useful in the context of v6tc...

	- Alain.