RE: Interest to have as an WG item: draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure -tunnels-03.txt

hi alain,

thanks for your comment.

to show you the difference between a document that describes how to use
ikev1/ikev2 (and ipsec) to provide security of something you might also want
to look at the mip6 working group where documents exist that describe how
ikev1/ipsec is used to secure the mipv6 signaling between the mn and the ha
(and the same for ikev2):
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3776.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-00.txt

the v6ops-secure-tunnels document is of this type. we are, however, not
extendig ikev2 (luckily).

a tutorial (as a comparison) looks like:
http://ftp.iasi.rdsnet.ro/mirrors/nis.nsf.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips
ec-ikev2-tutorial-01.txt

ciao
hannes