Re: Take ISP BB scenarios as WG document?

Hello Pekka,

First of all, once again thank you for your thorough review and suggestions. We integrated most of the suggestions you and the other folks on the list made and submitted the updated version of the draft last night: draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-001.txt

There are a few items you highlighted that we are still investigating. We should have everything clarified soon and we will send a complete response to all your suggestions and the suggestions we received from other people on the list. We did not consolidate some of the sections yet as you proposed because we feel like we need a bit more time to find the best way to do this. We agree that in some areas this will optimize the draft but we want to make sure that we do not loose the correlation between the information presented and the context in which it was presented. This is something we are still working on.

So please stay tuned for our detailed reply. Thank you everyone for the valuable feedback provided.

Chip